Hike how you like in our responsibly sourced ZQ-certified Merino wool Hike Light socks. Formerly known as PhD® Outdoor, these hiking socks are packed with all of our tried-and-true sock innovations, like our Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability, our 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit, and our Virtually Seamless™ toe for even more comfort. A women's-specific fit and light cushioning along the entire bottom of the foot helps you feel your best on every trail. We've extended durability zones and updates mesh areas to help maximize breathability without sacrificing the perfect sock fit in any hiking shoe or boot.
- Sock Height: Mid Crew
- Sock Cushion: Light Cushion
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Women's specific fit
- Height 5.5"
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane *Specific percentage of recycled nylon will vary as we transition to 100% recycled nylon in future seasons.