Color : Vintage Khaki / Black / Burnt Henna
Agile on the way up, stable & grippy on the way down
Get ready to power through uphills and descents with this mid-cut GORE-TEX version of the updated X-ULTRA 4. It is as agile as a trail-running shoe but with all the stability, grip and waterproof protection you need to tackle technical terrain. Equipped with a new chassis, the shoe is even better at protecting sensitive articulations without compromising freedom of movement.
Drawing on our trail-running expertise, this shoe is lighter and more agile, so you stay nimble on uneven terrain.
The new Advanced Chassis™ targets articulations on the outer foot to optimize stability without limiting your mobility, while the higher cut provides extra ankle support.
The All Terrain Contagrip® outsole grabs the terrain, even when it’s wet or slippery, giving you more control especially on descents.
- Height : Mid
- Lacing system : Regular laces
- Waterproofness : GORE-TEX
- Techno : GORE-TEX
- Drop (in mm) : 11
- Inlay sole : Textile /Synthetic
- Lining : Textile
- Heel stack height (mm) : 31.5
- Forefoot stack height (mm) : 20.5
- Outsole : Rubber
- Upper : PU coated leather/Textile
- Weight (g) : 425
- Height of the upper (mm) : 125
- Primary Practice : Outdoor
- Secondary Practice : Outdoor