Our lightest outsole yet. With cutouts for optimal flex, this breathable, sock-fit-collar shoe is made for performance walking.
- Tested by Heeluxe: The footwear industry gold standard, Heeluxe uses patented technology to analyze comfort and performance against competitive styles, in conditions that duplicate real-world wear.
- Uppers: Synthetic knit.
- Footbed Lining: Removable Mesh-Covered EVA.
- Outsole: Durable Rubber.
- Heel Height: 2.0".
- Platform Height: 1.25".
- Vionic active footwear features Advanced Motion System (AMS) technology, combining our podiatrist-designed orthotic with a flexible, cushioned outsole and a lightweight, breathable upper. Step into support for work, play and everyday.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry.